The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
- NASCON Allied Industries Plc
- Execute machine startup, routine and non-routine production changes, plant maintenance and plant shut down as required
- Undertake machine adjustments, ensuring optimum performance in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures. Good Manufacturing Practice, Quality Requirements and Key Performance Indicators
- Fault diagnosis and implementation of corrective actions to minimize machine downtime
- Monitoring and reporting on equipment performance
- Complete all relevant production and maintenance report with agreed timelines to GMP and ISO requirement
- Maintain good housekeeping of equipment area to appropriate GMP and best practice standard
- Relevant Engineering/ Engineering degree is preferred or HND
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ cognate experience in related field
- Minimum of 2 years on the job experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Technical capability and understanding
- Product Knowledge
- Environmental/Industry analysis
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Excellent technical skills
- Planning, scheduling, controlling & coordinating skills
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and follow up skills
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
- Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV's and Cover Letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email)
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551953 to apply for this job .