Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1:3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid. Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cell phones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small installments using their mobile phones.
- Warehouse Management Responsible for the auditing of units coming into the LAB from RMA using CRM and ERP and ensure that Lab Technicians have units to work on at all time. Ensures that units from RMA warehouse only with RMA number are admitted into the LAB. Controls the movement of units from LAB to Refurbished After-Lab warehouse by vetting the status of service calls for such units.
- Generate a daily report for RLAB stock (based on ERP and CRM) to verify status before shipment. Documents daily packaged units with the Quality Assurance Assistant and carry out weekly inventory of such. Verify each SPS and each component before it comes into the lab (physically and ERP) and to be the one to approve each movement. Ensures that non-technical staffs do not enter the Lab restricted area and regulates such movement.
- The Warehouse Controller presence should be throughout the day. Establish and maintain positive work relations with Lab Manager / Officer. Work diligently and efficiently during weekends and night shifts as the work might demand. Responsible for data management of technically related warehouse movement of units for efficient tracking and records.
- Responsible for inventory coordination from the technical department with operations whenever inventory count operation arises.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- A bachelor's degree or Higher National Diploma in a relevant course of study. Minimum of 2 years working experience wherein 1 must be around inventory and data management. Good communication and interpersonal skills Relevant Experience Understand Backup, Data and inventory management processes Previous experience in a company where multi-tasking skills are deployed will be an added advantage.
- IT knowledge and Microsoft package usage will also be an added advantage Other requirements (Behavioral etc.) Functional Competencies Result and service orientation. Ability to multi-task effectively. General Competencies People Management- must be able to handle people well within the confines of warehouse guidelines.
- Teamwork - Ability to work within a team, contribute to the team's success and puts the goal of the team above personal glory.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills Ability to work effectively under pressure
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551910 to apply for this job .