Flojonnie Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian, multi-faceted company, committed to providing the best in Engineering, Construction, Property Management and Administrative Services. Incorporated in 2003, the company commenced operations in 2014, with a vision to become “A strong dependable company offering excellent services in the construction industry”.
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- BSc or HND in Business Administration or Finance.
- At least 3 years experience with inventory and logistics in a restaurant.
- All applicants must be at least 18years old and must be resident in Owerri or willing to relocate.
- Salaries are competitive in line with industry standards
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551860 to apply for this job .