Flojonnie Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian, multi-faceted company, committed to providing the best in Engineering, Construction, Property Management and Administrative Services. Incorporated in 2003, the company commenced operations in 2014, with a vision to become “A strong dependable company offering excellent services in the construction industry”.
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- A graduate of Business Administration/ Accounting/ Marketing/ Hospitality and Hotel Management with at least 7 years experience managing a restaurant of fine dining.
- Strong, driven and very thorough administrator with an eye for excellence.
- All applicants must be at least 18years old and must be resident in Owerri or willing to relocate.
- Salaries are competitive in line with industry standards
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's stating the Job Title as subject of the email.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551859 to apply for this job .