Flojonnie Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian, multi-faceted company, committed to providing the best in Engineering, Construction, Property Management and Administrative Services. Incorporated in 2003, the company commenced operations in 2014, with a vision to become “A strong dependable company offering excellent services in the construction industry”.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Certified accountant with at least 4 years experience in the restaurant business.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years old and must be resident in Owerri or willing to relocate.
- Competitive in line with industry standards.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551856 to apply for this job .