Westfield Consulting Limited - Our client, a reputable engineering company with headquarters in Lagos and factory in Ondo State seeks a suitable qualified candidate to fill this position
Location: Owo, Ondo
The ideal candidate must be willing to reside in Owo and should have family ties in Ondo State or environs.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Draw and create blueprints and other schematics needed;
- Create test prototypes;
- Make recommendations to improve production efficiency;
- Develop and implement design strategies;
- Collaborate with other engineers, managers, and creative team;
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for design;
- Research and track prototype performance and reactions;
- Prepare documentations, such as testing protocols and manuals;
- Organize plans and create schedules;
- Review and oversee manufacturing of designs.
- Bachelor's degree or HND in design engineering, engineering, product design, industrial design, or related field with 2nd class upper or Upper credit;
- 2-3 years previous experience in a similar role;
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite;
- Strong aptitude for creating detailed blueprints and instructions;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently;
- Accurate and precise attention to detail;
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner;
- Effective English reading and writing communication skills;
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Disciplined hard worker;
- Age: Between 21 - 40 years old;
- Current resident of Ondo State or Environs or someone willing to relocate and with family ties in the area.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551762 to apply for this job .