A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Manage the operations, human and financial assets of the Station.
- Meticulously execute and manage every communication element of Advertising and Marketing.
- Achieve budgeted financial goals and grow the agency’s revenue share.
- Build the best interactive media practice between the consumer, the audience and the rest of the interest groups.
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in broadcasting programmes.
- Check completed programme logs for accuracy and conformance with NBC rules and regulations and resolve program log inaccuracies.
- Work at improving the station’s brand visibility by driving the company’s vision.
- Establish work schedules and assign work to all staff members.
- Monitor transmissions for daily programme schedules, programme contents and programme changes.
- Develop promotions for current programmes and specials.
- Responsible for coaching and developing talent in member of staff.
- Set standards for technical quality and on-air sound and audit programming to ensure that standards are achieved.
- Participate in the long-term strategic planning for the station.
- Carry out any other official duties that may be assigned to you by the Management.
- A first degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or related discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Minimum of 5 years post graduation experience, of which must be in a media industry preferably a radio or television station.
- Must be a registered member of APCON and NIM
- Must have worked with a radio or television station in a similar position for a minimum of 5 years.
- MBA would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must not be less than 35 years old.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551691 to apply for this job .