A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- 5-7 years experience in teaching Economics in A Level and IGCSE school
- Candidates must have excellent class management skills
- Candidates must have a degree
- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate and/or graduate students on topics such as econometrics, price theory, and macroeconomics.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
- Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
- Keep abreast of developments in their field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional conferences.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551619 to apply for this job .