A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, as assigned. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
- Experience with recruiting, technical recruiting a plus.
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to collect and interpret data-based measurements to demonstrate the effectiveness or failure of the recruitment system from position opening to on boarding.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule, which includes travelling for recruitments and trainings.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.
Education and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- 3 to 5 years of human resources experience required; one to two years of human resources corporate recruiting experience preferred.
- Professional in Human Resources certification preferred.
Candidate must reside on the mainland, preferably central axis of the mainland Lagos State.
Candidate should be between 35 years to 45 years Old.
Candidate from a retail background is a plus.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551563 to apply for this job .