A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Will be responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of company operations.
- Provide leadership in business planning, accounting and budgeting.
- Implementation of ERP module and responsible for complete MIS systems
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal budgetary reporting requirements.
- Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, and position control documents, department budgets, mass salary updates, ledger, and account maintenance and data entry.
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analyses, and information reports monthly, quarterly, annually as required.
- Develop and implement finance, accounting, billing, and auditing procedures.
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards.
- Interact with other managers to provide consultative support in planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
- Analyse cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide business leaders. Analyse financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas.
- Forecasts costs and control operating cost of the Company
- Calculate monthly tax payments for PAYE and VAT and ensure that all tax liabilities are remitted promptly.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
- Conduct detailed risk analyses of the business to assess potential investments
- General Ledger Review to all postings into the ERP to cover all expenses, assets and liabilities of the Company
- Co-ordinate month and year end Financial Accounts Closing
- Manage the Company Fixed asset records and Register
- Monthly variance analysis of expenditure & explanation of financial trends
- Budget co-ordination for Finance department
- Supervise Payroll functions
- Interfacing with Internal & External Auditors on a regular basis
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Represent the company externally to media, government agencies, funding agencies, and the general public.
- Other duties as assigned.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551478 to apply for this job .