MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years. Our global network of partners and experience means that our clients enjoy all the benefits of a local office, while drawing upon our multi-cultural knowledge and global delivery resource - whenever required.
- Manager, Quality Assurance and Service Level Management
- Update and organize systems to manage payroll information
- Maintain payroll records and files
- Prepare and organize financial statements for filing and review
- Manage time cards, time entry, and timekeeping software and systems
- Set-up new employee information and accounts
- Onboard new employees on time entry systems and methods
- Keep accounts accurate during employee changes and rollovers
- Manage the payroll team; supervise and assign tasks to assistants
- Work with accounting team, finance team, and HR
- Keep detailed records for taxes and audits
- Comply with all local, state, and federal laws regarding finances, tax filings, and reporting
- Ensure company complies with all additional legal and regulatory requirements regarding payroll processes
- Strict adherence to internal company policies.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting, or a related field
- 7 years’ previous experience as an accountant, accounting supervisor, manager, or related position
- Excellent computer skills; experience in payroll software and Microsoft Office Suite; additional system knowledge a plus
- In-depth understand of payroll procedures, laws, taxes, and best practices
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Knowledge of SAGE, Oracle, ERP.
- Proven record of working on voluminous payroll.
- Valuable experience in Consulting, Audit and Finance.
- Precise attention to detail
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Competent in problem-solving, team building, planning and decision making
- Computer Skill - Microsoft Word, Excel, Power and performance tools.
- Excellent time management skills
- Process orientated
- High level of attention to detail
- The information contained within this role brief is provided for guidance, is not contractual, and is not an exhaustive list of all accountabilities that the post holder may have.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551388 to apply for this job .