SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high-quality natural ingredients.
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Brewing Process Operator will:
- Operate machine and equipment
- Monitor and control the process
- Maintain and optimize plant and associated devices in Brewing department
- Operate the equipment according to the work instructions and adhering to safe working practices at all times.
- Apply the Manufacturing Way principles and practices
- Operate and control the process according to SOP’s
- Conduct autonomous maintenance
- Maintain housekeeping standards in his area of operation
The occupants of this position should possess:
- Minimum of HND/BEng or equivalent in Chemical Engineering or Applied Sciences
- 2-3 years’ experience in an FMCG environment
- Computer Literate
Key competencies and attributes:
- Good knowledge of brewing processes and technologies
- Operate plant and process equipment
- Monitor and control brewing process
- Carry out basic machine maintenance
- Good understanding of modern maintenance practices and maintenance system
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
- Influencing ability with regards to sound maintenance
- Work in teams
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551387 to apply for this job .