SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high-quality natural ingredients
Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensure maximized warehouse utilization.
- Receive stock and ensure stock availability
- Manage calling area and breakages
- Supervise forklift operations
- Protect stock against elements
- Apply administration systems and procedures
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Ensure stock rotation
- Optimize team performance
- Minimum of BSc in any Social Sciences
- Minimum of 2-4 years of similar experience in FMCG company.
Required Skills And Attributes:
- Managerial: Strong interpersonal skills, teamwork, strategic thinking, excellent organisation skills and attention to details
- Technical: Proficient in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, amongst others;
- Personal: Strong eye for detail, good communication skills, integrity, adaptability, positive attitude and good listening skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551383 to apply for this job .