PG Consulting limited is a business optimization consulting firm that leverages the techniques of business research, cutting-edge innovation and scientific economics to provide robust insights that enable business decision makers to achieve accelerated and sustained competitive outcomes. We want to work with you as partners on an on-going basis towards making your organization more profitable and better performing in terms of its bottom-line.
- Prospect for, promote and sell range of products and services especially the trucks, heavy-duty equipment and the parts.
- Meet individual sales target; and ensure that departmental sales target are met
- Ensure that the Marketing/Sales department achieves sales performances which at least meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets whilst maximizing profit gained from each transaction and maintaining the potential for repeat business.
- Meets assigned sales targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts as an individual and for the sales department.
- Develop the annual marketing plan/budget/target with management and follow it through to achieve it. Develop, establish and maintain marketing and sales strategies to meet organisation objectives.
- Grow product sales and services while working hard to meet personal and departmental sales target.
- Forecast sales volume, profit margins and net profit and achieve clearly defined, mutually agreed upon revenue/gross profit targets. Manage and meet marketing/sales expense budgets.
- Meet and exceed product marketing and sales revenue, product sales profitability, new customer acquisition, and customer satisfaction goals for the department’s in particular and products and services in general.
- Work closely with the sales/marketing team while, leading the day-to-day marketing/sales activities of the unit.
- Develop and deploy plans to increase marketing and sales group performance I coordination with the Group Executive Director, Business Development.
- Proactively supervise sales/marketing activity and the effort of sales/marketing officers/representatives, ensuring that the quality and quantity of sales efforts meets company expectations.
- Identify deficiencies in skills in the sales/marketing team and works to improve their capabilities through coaching, development and training.
- Provides a management-level point of contact for key accounts and customers. Build and maintain strong customer relationship.
- Leads field forecasting efforts to ascertain consumer preference in products and services and communicates same to management on a timely basis.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Powerful negotiation skills
- Possession of sound customer penetration strategy
- Ability to manage the customer relationship
- Exceptional selling and marketing skills
- Skills, experience, and knowledge of modern business methods and controls
- Coaching and mentoring skills to help sales employees overcome weakness and shortcomings
- Ability to analyze, assess and address prospects needs while clearly establishing the value of products and services.
- Good Oral and Written communication skills
- Strong in managing sales processes
- Ability to convert marketing intents to sales
- A good degree in sales, marketing or related certification with good experience.
- Dedicated, ethical and determined
- Analytical skills/ problem solving
- Self-Motivated/ Drive
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Supervisory Skills
- Good Leadership skills
- Team building/ Administrative skill
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Organisation and coordination skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551355 to apply for this job .