Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of sanitary fittings, kitchen, tiles, doors and other interior solutions. Due to internal expansion, they are looking for qualified candidates to join their Team
The Group Head, Corporate Services plays a critical role in partnering with the senior leadership team in setting the strategic direction for the organization, decision making and operations which includes developing and implementing the systems, processes and infrastructures required to support the growth and future of the organization.
- The vision and leadership for developing and implementing information technology initiatives.
- Providing strategic oversight on the management of the company website and building interactions that support the business goal.
- The planning and implementation of enterprise information systems to support the business operations
- The short and long-range planning, development and maintenance of integrated information systems, computer training, computer workstations and help desk support
- Developing network technological solutions on a national basis
- Providing strategic and operational oversight of all management information systems (MIS), as well as ensuring linkage and integration of systems, telecommunications, and related technology.
- Administrative and Facility Management:
- Providing strategic leadership and management to the Administrative and Facility Management department and Asset Protection Team.
- Directing the design, planning, construction and maintenance of company facilities and properties.
- Responsible for developing budgets and long-range facilities plans based on company growth and future facility needs.
- Overseeing the functioning of all building systems including mechanical, electrical, fire/life safety, plumbing, and waste management.
- Overseeing and provides support to the security team of the organization.
- Monitoring the budget for the departments and providing strategic advice on how to minimize cost.
- Overseeing activities for the development, management and delivery of all maintenance programs for facilities and related systems and equipment.
- Directing the maintenance, renovation and repair projects of the company’s facilities.
- Exercising a high level of independent judgment in the development and implementation of a comprehensive facility condition assessment, short and long term maintenance plans and preventative maintenance program.
- Prioritizing and coordinates daily maintenance, repair and operational activities throughout the organization.
- Legal and Compliance:
- Developing and leading corporate legal strategy to promote and protect the company's matters.
- Developing and leading internal audit and corporate compliance programs.
- Overseeing delivery of legal services and resources to accomplish corporate goals, strategies and priorities.
- Maintaining proper corporate interactions with the relevant local, state and federal governmental bodies, legislatures and the community at large.
- Advising the Management team on a variety of issues that may arise during the cause of duty.
- Participating in the formulation of general management policy as a member of the executive management team.
- Managing a team of corporate counsel and other members of the legal department.
- Overseeing and developing detail internal control compliance project plans based on BPL compliance guidelines.
- Performing periodic internal audit including risk management and control management over operational effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Education: Degree in any of the Social Science courses
- A Master's Degree or MBA in Management related course.
- Experience: Minimum of 13 years working experience in a similar role and least 5 should be at managerial level
- Experience in Systems implementation, change management
- Experience in Organizational Performance Management Systems
- Experience in Monitoring and Evaluation Frameworks
- Understanding of legal and secretarial practices
- Knowledge of relationship/stakeholder value and management practices
- Knowledge of conflict management
- Demonstrates expertise in resource management and quality assurance
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to identify key organizational issues.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551343 to apply for this job .