Bedmate Furniture Company Nigeria Limited is the biggest furniture company in Nigeria. The brand BEDMATE was established in the year 2003. Bedmate Showrooms display Furniture ranging from Office, Home and Hotel furniture and many more.
- Facilitate procurement of consumables by identifying needs for the showroom
- Establish administrative policies and procedures.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and management of artisans
- Organize and supervise administrative staff e.g. drivers and cleaners and ensure adherence to policies and regulations
- Issue store items duly authorized to departments
- Carry out periodic stock-taking, monitoring reorder points
- Undertake coding and tagging of store items
- Facilitate logistics for staff on official assignment, this includes booking of flight tickets, transportation, hotel reservations etc as may be applicable
- Notify and keep staff informed of all changes related to their itinerary and air travel arrangements
- Handle complaints on disruptions and faults on utilities and follow up promptly for re-connection/ repairs
- Minimum of first degree/HND in Accounting/Business Administration/ Social Sciences or related field is required
- Professional certification in Administration is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in relevant field
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's using the "Job Title" as subject of the mail
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551339 to apply for this job .