Eat N Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of two international brands, Domino's Pizza and Cold Stone Creamery. Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N' Go has about 50 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing with a presence in Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan, and Enugu.
- This role reports to the Training Team Lead
- The Training Coordinator will be responsible for managing the development and execution of brand standards, with a primary focus on providing training systems to employees at restaurant-level across all levels.
- Responsible for the development of quality in store management in Corporate Stores.
- Responsible for maintaining the appropriate number of trained employees in all stores.
- Provide train the trainer for store manager’s management training curriculum.
- Monitor and follow up with Operations Manager and District Operations Manager (DOM) to ensure proper utilization of training manuals. Provide updates to DOM on progress within the area.
- Through regular store visits track and monitor trainee performance and progress through training completion of training manuals
- Schedule, coordinate and teach the Training classes for Crew Members and Managers.
- Coordinate with the Training Manager to obtain new product roll-out materials, new procedures, job aids, etc
- Schedule and deliver new product roll-outs and procedures training to DOM’s and GM’s.
- Track and monitor new product and procedure roll-out training completion and monitor results.
- Provide remedial training as appropriate based on operational assessments or other identified needs.
- Coach GM’s to assess, address and resolve training issues as well as assist DOM in developing their skills.
- Assist HR in the functional training of newly promoted/hired ARM’s and GM’s training.
- Enter all appropriate training completion into Training Report template.
- Ensure stores enter training completions leading to certifications for all category of employees.
- Monitor and assess training completion and history of all CSR’s, Drivers, Shift Mangers, Level 1, 2 & 3 AM’s, and GM ’s. On a period basis, alert Training Manager of deficiencies and recommend corrective action.
- Complete all weekly, period and quarterly reporting as directed by Training Manager.
- 3-5 years supervisory experience required (Experience in Quick Service Restaurant will be of advantage)
- Training experience in a multi-unit environment with a dispersed workforce
- 2+ years formal training experience required
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills required
- Outstanding motivation skills and positive attitude required
- Outstanding presentation skills required
- Ability to schedule, coordinate, and monitor multiple activities (“multi-tasking”) required
- Capability with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) required
- Presents and professional demeanor.
- Make decisions and exercise sound judgment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, which may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Demonstrated self-starter and problem solver with excellent interpersonal skills
- Focused on attention to detail, taking initiative, and working in a positive environment
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines and at the same time deliver time results and reports.
- Team player and fast worker.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551308 to apply for this job .