The IFS Healthcare Limited is a member of the IFS Group and is the healthcare facility management arm of the indigenous mid-sized facility management group. The healthcare arm is a start-up focussing on managing healthcare facilities for both public an private clients.
- Consultant family physician/general practitioner to lead clinical services(clinical director) in a new network of primary care clinics within a hub and spoke model of healthcare service delivery.
- Give appropriate advice for healthy habits (diet, hygiene etc.) and preventative actions to promote overall health
- Conduct examinations to ill patients and evaluate symptoms to determine their condition
- Ask intuitive questions to discover causes of illness
- Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and the patient’s medical history
- Prescribe and interpret lab tests to obtain more information for underlying infections or abnormalities
- Prescribe medications or drugs and provide comprehensive instructions for administration
- Collaborate with other physicians, physician assistants and nurses to form a high performing medical team.
- Broad knowledge of common medication, side effects and contraindications
- In-depth knowledge of legal medical guidelines and medicine best practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Respect for patient’s confidentiality
- Compassionate and approachable
- Responsible and trustworthy
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551299 to apply for this job .