ADRON is a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs.
- To Provides first-class service in order to push the sales.
- Acts as an intermediary between company and client.
- Makes necessary phone calls and meetings to help sales.
- Allows people to make inquiries as necessary.
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available.
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure.
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management.
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary.
- Answers questions from clients
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other salespeople through various resources
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market.
- Researchers client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly.
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees.
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market.
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement.
- Makes product appeal to the target market.
- Trains other salespeople in the art of selling.
- Makes sure that all salespeople meet quota during a given period.
- Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product.
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines.
- Product Knowledge, Creativity, Demonstrated Experience, Courteous, Basic Computer Literacy, Marketing, Finance, Target Market Analysis, Presentation Skills, Persistent, Flexible.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551290 to apply for this job .