Mosra Enerji Limited (formally known as Dalkiranlar Enerji Limited) has been a market leader in energy transmission and distribution in Nigeria since 2010. In our few years of operations, we have expanded our capacity to undertake and deliver projects in Nigeria and other parts of Africa utilizing our local strengths.
- Candidate should be able to handle the full range of activities associated with bidding/tendering processes.
- Must be able to carry-out Bills of Quantity (BOQ) and Bills of Engineering Measurement and Evaluation (BEME) in the procurement of engineering infrastructures.
- Carry out analysis of requests for quotations to determine customer requirements and specifications.
- Will be involved in engineering and will be expected to press ahead with efforts to optimize existing solutions.
- Should have a strong technical background with well-developed negotiating skills?
- Should be able to combine entrepreneurial spirit with integrity, determination, and a commitment to excellence and have the ability to drive our business forward.
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with Federal and State regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A minimum of BSc/BEng. in Electrical Engineering with COREN registration.
- Candidate should possess a minimum of 7-10 years' relevance experience.
- The energetic, proactive, and problem-solving approach, together with a keen sense of responsibility and ownership. Open, communicative and flexible personality seeing advantages of working cross-departmental. Electronic Systems, Electronics Troubleshooting, Electronic Testing Design, Project Management, Quality Focus, Database Design, Analyzing Information, Reporting Research Results, Attention to Detail, Emphasizing Excellence, Innovation.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's using the job title as the subject of the e-mail eg. “Electrical Engineer”.
- Multiple applications from the same applicant will not be condoned.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551289 to apply for this job .