SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high-quality natural ingredients.
Amongst other duties, the job holder will;
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
- Deploy a plant-wide maintenance strategy.
- Lead the plant-wide endeavor for maintenance excellence.
- Provide specialist maintenance support.
- Monitor, report and take corrective action on the maintenance strategy implementation
- Facilitate failure investigations and drive implementation of corrective actions. Manage all maintenance reports for accuracy and reporting at the right time.
The occupant of this position should possess:
- BSc. in Engineering Degree - Mechanical or Electrical
- Familiarity with maintenance systems eg. COSWIN
Key competencies and attributes:
- Good knowledge of VPO or related manufacturing tools.
- Good knowledge of packaging production processes and technologies.
- 4 Years experience in Asset care and maintenance management
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551288 to apply for this job .