WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Type of Employment:
- Promote and maintain employees wellbeing and good professional relations.
- Providing expert advice and support on all industrial relations issues thereby promoting positive employee relations culture within the organization.
- Manages highly complex and ambiguous employment and labor relations issues for the company, providing tactical support and advice.
- Responsible for ensuring the HR management is linked to the strategic plan of the organization.
- A relevant labor relation/HR tertiary qualifications
- Minimum of 12 years oil and gas industry experience
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551278 to apply for this job .