OfficeMakers International Limited - Our client, a leading law firm based on the Island in Lagos, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position above.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- He/she is expected to have a university degree, must have excellent communications and organizational skills. Duties to be performed will include secretarial and administrative duties for the senior partner.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 5years work experience in a similar role. Experience in a law firm will be a distinct advantage.
- Salary is good and commensurate with the position.
All Applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551270 to apply for this job .