Karsto Global Resources Limited - A wholly owned Nigerian company, established with a view to rendering quality onshore/offshore, project management consultancy, construction and construction management, inspection, repair and maintenance, supply chain and inventory management and rope access to the oil and gas industry in the West African sub-region.
Job Reference Code:
- Contract (Call-Out Basis)
Responsibilities/Summary of Functions
- Calibrate, adjust and/or repair of torque measurement and generation equipment per procedures to meet specific requirements provided by clients.
- Control, operate and maintain torque equipment in field locations to ensure Client and Companies requirements are met.
- Carry out tasks set out by the Supervisor/Company in relation to all aspects of services operations and maintenance.
- Support other product lines as required
- Operate and maintain torque equipment
- Safe Handling of torque equipment
- Ensuring torque connections are made up to Client specification and supplied with a chart to verify
- Maintain a safe working environment following all relevant health and safety legislation
- Follow all QC procedures to ensure a high standard of service
- Carry out daily / pre-operation maintenance of torque equipment
- Troubleshooting equipment failures and corrective actions specific to Tentec equipment and recording these actions as per Tentec procedures.
- Observation-based safety programs
- Carry out all duties in a safe manner
- And any other duties that may be required.
- Experience: 5 years
- HND, OND, Minimum of WASSCE
- Valid DPR Offshore Safety Permit (OSP)
- Valid SAS&HUET or BOSIET
- Other Occupational Training/Certification
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's the job title and reference code should be the subject of the email.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551264 to apply for this job .