Petronomics Learning and Development has been relied upon by industry practitioners and their advisors for its building Logoof competence over the years. Given our pedigree, it is no surprise that we are trusted provider of the superior intellectual resource pool that leading industry practitioners approach to bridge competency gap in the industry.
- Completes construction projects by planning, organizing, and controlling projects; completing quality inspections; supervising sub-contractors and staff.
- Accomplishes construction human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training,
- assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Manages subcontractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting subcontractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
- Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
- Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions; providing project annual operating and capital budget information.
- Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and subcontractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
- Approves construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases; obtaining approvals from buyers.
- Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with and enforcing, codes.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging construction practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- HND/BSc in Building Technology, with between 3 - 5 years experience in a Construction site.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Managing Profitability
- Supply Management
- ADA Requirements,
- Civil Project Management,
- Attention to Detail,
- Quality Focus
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV's .Using "Construction Supervisor Executive" as the subject of the mail.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551253 to apply for this job .