Wockhardt is a global pharmaceutical and biotechnology organization, providing affordable, high-quality medicines for a healthier world. It is India’s leading research-based global healthcare enterprise with relevance in the fields of Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology and a chain of advanced Super Specialty Hospitals.
- Overall Business Head of Wockhardt in Nigeria, responsible for business development as well as sales and marketing functions for OTC and Rx brands
- Responsible for P & L management of Wockhardt business in Nigeria
- Responsible for ensuring Business Strategy Implementation in Nigeria
- Responsible for launch of new products and establishment of Wockhardt brand in Nigeria
- Prepares the annual budget and revenue targets for the product portfolio
- Analyzes market trends, pricing & competitor’s strategies and develop effective sales promotional strategies by giving relevant inputs to Management regularly
- Able to enforce customer credit management and on time payment collection
- Cultivates and maintains effective business relationships with executive decision makers in large accounts
- Aware of the regulatory requirements and fosters relationships with relevant Regulatory Authorities
- Works in collaboration with the cross-functional teams in India
- Adapt at team handling and delegating work appropriately in order to achieve organizational goals
- Motivates and coaches team from time to time
- Educational qualification: BPharma. Desired: MBA
- Minimum relevant experience required: 10 - 15 years in heading sales & marketing/ business development functions in Nigeria
Job Specific Competencies:
- Strategic Orientation
- Business Acumen & Analytical Skills
- Negotiation & Influence
- Decision Making
- Resource Management
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551245 to apply for this job .