Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
- Develop Operations Philosophies & Standards and ensure the best industry standards and practices are systematically applied to all new projects to enhance production efficiency on handover to Production Operations.
- Continuously challenge and improve the operations strategy for future projects in line with Operational Excellence, by providing front-end input into the tender preparation, contract strategies and conceptual design activities to ensure the interests of Operations are adequately covered throughout as part of the business improvement process
- Identify and mobilize production Operations resources to participate in design reviews, yard fabrications, construction and commissioning activities to ensure operability and maintainability of the project to meet technical integrity of the project and sustain production through the life cycle of the project.
- Develop an Operations manning, recruitment and training strategy for all new projects through effective coordination with existing producing assets to optimize staff utilization between existing and new assets as part of the business improvement process.
- Provide, guide, advice and support the Asset teams to ensure that Internal Management Systems (Production Operations philosophy, Facility Operations manual, Emergency Procedures, etc.) are standardized and meet operational requirements to enhance production efficiency.
- Develop and implement suitable production standard assurance programme, identifying potential risks and recommend remedial action to ensure that all production operations comply with statutory, legislative and company requirements
- Develop and drive the programme for Production internal audits and inspections, investigating and setting standards for production standards to ensure compliance with standard requirements to enhance HSE compliance
- Responsible for Operations input and commissioning of several new projects up to project handover to the producing assets to enhance production efficiency
- Act as point of contact with Asset Facility Managers and other stake holders for all issues relating to Production standards and procedures to ensure compliance to operability and maintainability to improve asset integrity
- Establish standard management and performance indicators as well as processes to manage production business performance down to the field staff as part of performance management to optimise production.
- Work with the conceptual Engineering teams to optimise production facilities and strategies and to analyse various “what if” CAPEX and OPEX scenarios, with the end result being able to meet NPDC project screening criteria that would allow the project to progress.
- Manage change control process for the Asset teams to ensure operational requirements are considered to enhance safe operation of the asset / facility.
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science with a minimum of 12 years of Production Operations experience in oil & gas industry covering a wide range of both project & operations roles in a variety of operating environments
- Good understanding & knowledge of Operations
- Readiness & Assurance, Commissioning and Start Up & delivery process in projects in a wide variety of project/operating environments and legal requirements.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills in communication, relationship building & stakeholder management.
- Asset Integrity Engineer, Operation Readiness, BSc, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551244 to apply for this job .