Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently, we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
- Lead Well performance modeling, and prediction, and control selection and upper completion design, perforating and smart good design for land and swamp operations.
- Work in an integrated study team (as a member or a study team lead) to mature opportunities.
- Make PT input
- into field development plan.
- The goal is to optimally and profitably extract
- hydrocarbon from the Assets.
- Ensure compliance with well, reservoir and facility management, well integrity, control guidelines and taking appropriate actions in assigned field/s.
- This is to safeguard the assets and assure reputation of the company.
- Identification of short-term oil opportunities for ranking in the business planning processes and the maturation of short-term oil opportunities within the asset team.
- Ensure flow assurance for the life cycle of the completed wells. Incorporate mitigation strategies into production optimization plans.
- Identify candidate wells, which have nearwellbore or wellbore damage for stimulations (e.g. acid or hydraulic stimulations) and design suitable treatment.
- Monitor the stimulations operations and evaluate the results.
- Identify water or gas shutoff candidates wells and design treatments (mechanical and chemical treatments). Monitor operations and evaluate results.
- Identify wells that require additional and/or reperforations, due to high mechanical skin and design operations (e.g. gun selection, drawdown). Monitor operations and evaluate results.
- Generate an activity proposal for any of the above operations, which contains the economic justification functional design and programme outline.
- Generate well/system model (incl. the artificial lift) to compare actual performance with predicted.
- Identify wells that are not optimized and initiate actions/well interventions to change the operating conditions.
- Identify wells that are not performing and review options to improve inflow performance.
- Generate a well/reservoir surveillance plan, in conjunction with other disciplines, obtain key data and incorporate it into asset surveillance plan.
- Identify candidates for BHPs, production logging & related cased hole logs and design the operation. Monitor operations and evaluate results.
- As a Senior Production Technologist, the incumbent should have a broad understanding of other E&P disciplines and skills in all key Production technologist specialties.
- A university degree in Engineering or equivalent with 9 11 years relevant experience, including a minimum of 9 years PT work experience in an operating company.
- Accountant, Production Engineer, BSc, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production.
Skills in the following:
- Well Modeling & Performance
- Production System Optimization
- Conformance Technology
- Well Integrity Management and Determining Well
- Operating Envelope
- Planning & Design of Well Intervention Activities
- HSE considerations in well management and completion operations
- Completion Design and supervision
- Oil well cementing and Drillin Fluids
- Knowledge in Production Operation
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551241 to apply for this job .