Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently, we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
- Establish shutdown execution strategy with defined boundaries and resource plans in accordance with long and short-term planning requirements to meet asset objectives and production targets.
- Prepare and implement Integrated Operations plans, coordinate inputs to 90-days Production Operations plans and produce monthly KPI’s for equipment availability and production volumes
- Liaise with external service providers for execution of planned jobs to ensure the technical integrity of the asset through its life cycle to meet the Corporate production target
- Produce a live cost-benefit analysis model, maintain commitment records for budget control and improve budgeting and enable internal benchmarking to minimize wastage's and support overall Corporate strategic cost reduction initiatives.
- Develop, prioritize and implement planned short and long-term activities that will have the greatest impact on business performance through effective communication/meetings with Production Operations and other stakeholders on planned activities
- Optimise the use of planning tools to achieve optimum materials and manpower definition and utilization to sustain production
- Drive continuous improvement through training and strategic planning to improve overall production efficiency.
- Introduce quality control and assurance into the planning of all Operations and maintenance activities to ensure quality in the delivery of work and sustain facility uptime
- Liaise with Asset Production and Maintenance Managers in the execution of initiated work orders for planned and breakdown maintenance activities for effective communication on the status of work.
- Prepare and maintain monthly commitment records for budget control, prepare and submit a proposal for the annual budget to Corporate Production Manager for cost management within the assets.
- Define and maintain a minimum level of critical spares and manpower for operation & maintenance of the assets to sustain facilities uptime and availability
- A degree in Engineering or Computer Science with a minimum of 10 years of experience in planning preferably in the oil & gas industry.
- A recognized professional certificate in planning would be an added advantage.
- Asset Integrity Engineer, Planning Engineer, Inspection Engineer, BSc, Oil & Gas, Operations
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551240 to apply for this job .