Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently, we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
- Responsible for delivering a high technical standards seismic interpretation studies with 3dimensional subsurface pictures/maps/models on which high confidence inferences can be made for successful well drilling and quantify inplace volume
- Carry out calibration using available subsurface data through key seismic interpretation tasks: seismictowell tie, velocity model analysis, identifying faults, evaluates depth conversion methodologies and mapping for successful good drilling
- Provide scenario based geological models and realizations, incorporating relevant aspects of other disciplines to support field reviews, field development plans and ongoing drilling activities for the purpose of maximizing hydrocarbon recovery by identifying infill and development opportunities
- Construct, together with the production geologist, reservoir geological models for optimization of field development planning. create multiple scenarios modelling to handle subsurface uncertainties adequately
- Provide a suite of maps, time slices, horizon slices and volume interpretations/ visualizations
- Prepare comprehensive documentation and presentations – for easy reference and guidance for further work
- Provide through seismic interpretation, high technical standard maps to estimate volume of hydrocarbon in place for reserve booking.
- Achieved RRR by liaising with Exploration teams and identify potential appraisal prospects within the field boundaries
- Identify opportunities for enhancing the application of Information Technology and Data Management to improve overall 3D seismic data quality and management
- Responsible for planning, screening of wells using seismic data that forms input to Field Development Plans and STOIIP/Reserve revisions.
- Participate in presentations of FDPs and proposals to Company management, Private Shareholders and the Ministry of Oil and Gas.
- University degree in Geology/Geophysics
- Minimum of 6 – 8 years’ experience, depending on academic qualification
- Postgraduate degree will be an added advantage
- Seismologist, Production Engineer, BSc, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551239 to apply for this job .