Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently, we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
- Overall responsibility for delivery of the identified project within schedule, cost and to the agreed quality
- Develop project budget and schedule in accordance with Company Contractual Requirements
- Manage and Coordinate the project team, contractors and all activities associated with delivering a high-quality project as measured by industry KPI’s and metrics for projects of a similar size and complexity
- Develop and get approval for project organization and job descriptions to ensure clarity of responsibilities
- Develop and maintain project execution plan to ensure successful project delivery with respect to HSE, Schedule, Quality, and Cost
- Promote awareness within project team of project objectives and key performance criteria
- Co-ordination of the work to be undertaken by the Main Contractor and sub-contractors as applicable with the goal of achieving contract cost and schedule targets
- Delivery of all reports, data, and information concerning the progress of the development of the project within the agreed timeframe and frequency
- Fully responsible for HSE performance of the project.
- Ensure that all HSE issues have been addressed and systems are developed to manage HSE consents
- Ensure that all QA systems are developed and understood by project team members
- Develop and maintain project interface management plan to effectively integrate project phases and stakeholders interest
- Participate actively in key technical decisions which are critical to project success and manage change procedure where required
- Degree qualified in Engineering with chartered engineer status
- Master's degree in Engineering or Project Management related discipline (optional)
- Significant experience in a senior role in Oil and Gas sector
- Experience in development execution of projects exceeding $30mm
- Experience in Oil and Gas field production
- Knowledge of Oil Field contracts and contracting strategies
- Project Engineer, Project Management, BSc, Engineering, EPC, MS Office, Oil & Gas, Operations
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551233 to apply for this job .