Efficacy Construction Company is a Lagos Nigerian-based Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Company that specializes in all Building Construction, Civil Engineering, and Project Management Works.
- This role will initially be a support role integrating in the commercial team but will offer career progression at a speedy rate.
- BSc. (University Degree) in Quantity Surveying
- MSc (Added advantage)
- The ideal candidate will have a good civil engineering background.
- Must have working experience on either New Build or Fitout/Refurb Projects.
- Ideally at least 5 years experience working for a Main Contractor.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies.
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders.
- Allocate work to subcontractors.
- Value completed work and arrange payments.
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
- On offer is career development through mentoring and training which comes with the potential to work on projects overseas and of course a competitive rate of pay.
The required competencies for this job include:
- GPS, geodetic and satellite surveying
- Applicable surveying procedures, standards and instruments
- Automated survey systems
- Applicable boundary laws, rules, and regulations.
- Legal research methods
- Reading and interpreting applicable plans, schematics, blueprints and maps
- The use of surveying tools, equipment and instruments
- Planning, coordinating and handling multiple projects within area of responsibility to meet short and long-term deadlines
- Leading, assigning, reviewing and monitoring the work of others
- The use of personal computers and applicable programs, applications and systems
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551217 to apply for this job .