Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific knowhow. We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
- Management of construction sites (mechanical engineering)
- Construction of construction site equipment as well as the economic use of equipment
- Repair and maintenance of construction machinery and equipment (organization)
- Device management as well as scheduling and coordination
- Spare parts and material orders/warehousing
- Ensuring the required quality standards for repair, service, process engineering, productivity and operational safety
- Work preparation, management, and planning of personnel
- Report of warranty and goodwill damages
- Electricity generation (generators), electrical equipment, water extraction, and treatment
- Operation of rock crushing plants as well as asphalt and concrete mixing plants steel construction.
- Completed Degree in Mechanical Engineering (FH / TU) or a comparable qualification
- Relevant professional experience in comparable function as well as international experience (ideally in non-European countries)
- English in spoken and written
- Good IT-Skills
- Good communication skills, open-mindedness, teamwork and enthusiasm
- A demanding and varied activity
- Accommodation is provided
- Attractive compensation options
- Please use the option of online application and send us your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates).
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551212 to apply for this job .