Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific knowhow. We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
- Execution project management for a turnkey large-scale project in building construction
- Interface Management Project Management Construction Site and Departments (Architecture / Structural Design / Building Services / Work Preparation / Costing)
- Coordination and testing of quotation calculations as well as services of work preparation and formwork preparation
- Preparation and conduct of meetings with project participants and customers
- Price negotiation with subcontractors and suppliers
- Cost, appointment and supplement management
- Lead, lead, motivate a larger team of employees
- Handling and care of Nigerian customers
- Preparation of special proposals
- Completed degree in Civil Engineering / Architecture or equivalent qualification
- Several years of professional experience in a similar position
- Ideally, foreign experience
- Good knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of RIBiTWO, Primavera skills are an advantage
- Very good knowledge of English
- Independent, interdisciplinary working method
- Open to other cultures
- High level of motivation, commitment
- A demanding and varied activity
- Accommodation is provided
- Attractive compensation options
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551211 to apply for this job .