The Federal Road Safety Corps is a Para-military organization and the Lead Agency In Road traffic administration and Safety Management In Nigeria. The Corps is desirous of recruiting young, vibrant, intelligent and technologically driven individuals In its march towards becoming a world-class organization. Consequently, applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals for appointment into the position below:
Artisans and Tradesmen may apply under this category. Those applying for the posts of Computer Operators, Drivers, Mechanics, Motorcycle Riders, Electricians, Instrumentalists, Tailors, Plumbers, etc must possess the following:
- A minimum of 4 passes in SSCE (WAEC/NECO) or NABTEB.
- Trade Test and or other professional Certificates.
- Drivers and Riders must have the appropriate class of Driver’s Licence.
- Candidates must not be more than 27 years of age.
Applicants must be:
- Nigerian by birth
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 27 years old in 2018. (35 years will be considered for articulated vehicle drivers)
- Be single
- Not less than 1:68 metres for male and 1:63 metres for female in height
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0:87 metres for men only
- Be physically and mentally fit for paramilitary activities
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses
Applicants Must Note that:
- Computer literacy and possession of valid drivers license shall be an added advantage
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered at the time of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the corp
- Anyone found to have submitted false document would be disqualified and prosecuted
- Double entries would be disqualified
- The shortlisted applicant would be required to take a computer-based examination to be conducted by JAMB
- The shortlisted applicant would be required to undergo drug test with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- Shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledge
- This Exercise attract no Fee.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551191 to apply for this job .