Radix Pension Managers Limited is a licensed Pension Fund Administrator by the National Pension Commission. On February 15, 2017, Radix Capital Partners Limited, a Securities and Exchange Commission licensed investment banking firm acquired majority share interest in IGI Pension Fund Managers Limited, a company previously owned by IGI Plc.
Further to this acquisition, a new Board of Directors and executive management team was constituted to lead the company.
We are currently sourcing for an Internal Audit Manager.
- Carry out audit of service centres/branches and Head Office (H/O) departments at least once in a year.
- Carry out spot checks on service centres/branches and H/O units depending on the risk profile of the unit.
- Develop yearly audit plan and obtain Board of Directors’ approval.
- Conduct regular spot checks on high risk departments to support full audit exercise.
- Report exceptions and make corrective recommendations.
- Enforce compliance with organisation’s policies and procedures.
- Verify monthly and periodic regulatory returns and ensure completeness and reliability.
- Co-ordinate examinations by external auditors, and monitor the regularization of issues raised by these bodies.
- Conduct periodic review of all operating systems, software, hardware, network and various application systems.
- Assess the adequacy of risk management and oversight on existing or new technology systems and outsourced activities.
- Ensure close monitoring of enhancements and developments in ICT.
- Conduct prompt investigation on frauds and forgeries and Customer complaints.
- Conduct prompt investigation where there is breach of policy, procedure, regulation and Code of Conduct.
- Continuously assess, evaluate, and report to Management on the adequacy or otherwise of controls in all areas of the organisation’s operations, procedures and processes and recommend suitable improvement requirements.
- Participate in the design and implementation of a new process/project.
- Advise on key aspects of organisation activity fuelled by the need for objectivity and impartiality.
- Independent evaluation of control framework.
- Makes control-related recommendations on specific major projects or plans.
- A minimum of first degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as actuarial sciences, statistics, mathematics, accounting, economics, banking, finance, insurance, law and business studies and other related courses
- Professional qualification in related discipline ie ICAN,ICEN, ANAN, etc.
- A minimum of 10 years post qualification experience of which at least 8 years must have been in the financial sector and 4 years in a supervisory role
- Attention to Details
- Performance Under Pressure
- Problem Solving
- Multitasking disposition
- Satisfactory Customer Service Disposition
- Independent Minded
- Interpersonal relationship
- Multi-Disciplinary disposition
- High retentive memory
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551173 to apply for this job .