Radix Pension Managers Limited is a licensed Pension Fund Administrator by the National Pension Commission. On February 15, 2017, Radix Capital Partners Limited, a Securities and Exchange Commission licensed investment banking firm acquired majority share interest in IGI Pension Fund Managers Limited, a company previously owned by IGI Plc.
Further to this acquisition, a new Board of Directors and executive management team was constituted to lead the company.
We are currently sourcing for a Risk Manager.
- A minimum of first degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as actuarial sciences, statistics, mathematics, accounting, economics, banking, finance, insurance, law and business studies and other related courses
- An acceptable professional qualification from RIMAN or any other related professional organization
- A minimum of 10 years post qualification experience of which at least 8 years must have been in the financial sector and 4 years in a supervisory role
- Technical acumen;
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities;
- Analytical skills and a good eye for detail;
- The ability to cope under pressure;
- Planning and organisation skills;
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence people;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Commercial awareness;
- Numerical skills and the ability to evaluate costs;
- The ability to understand broad business issues.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551168 to apply for this job .