ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate Headquarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We established to do business in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our people have competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering and solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and uniform business practice across all our operations.
- This role is required to lead project development, aid the software developers in achieving their goals, and bring in experience to smoothen out the process of software delivery from start to end.
- Minimum of 2:1 in Computer Engineering or related course
- Significant knowledge of JAVA.
- Effective time management.
- Team plays Effective feedback. System Design proficiency.
- High problem-solving ability with algorithms and data structures. Mobile development (Android and IOS).
- Conversant with a minimum of three build tools.
- Practical knowledge of information security (server-hardening, web and mobile security, cryptography)
- Proficiency in software development
- Scripting and project management
- Proficient use of system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with various operating systems
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently Excellent organizational and leadership skills. Customer Service or End users feedback to get a pulse on needs and priorities; Update software documentation for relevant projects (Service Architecture Diagram, System Architecture Diagram. Reporting skills.
- The application is complete when you get an acknowledgment email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551165 to apply for this job .