E’Sorae Luxury is a Household Company with specialties in providing stylish, durable and affordable Bedding and other home essentials for a more comfortable space. We are currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position above.
- We are looking for a competent Executive Administrative Assistant for our company to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- You will be required to work on a variety of tasks related to the executive’s working life and communication.
- Act as the point of contact between the executive and internal/external clients
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Protect the brand
- Develop, maintain, implement and execute a comprehensive brand management plan
- Develop and maintain guidelines, systems, and tools to ensure strong brand consistency across multiple platforms
- Creating and executing brand contents activity such as blog post to promote the brand, managing the social channels, ensuring it aligns with the brand and the marketing strategy.
- Attend administrative, departmental, and store level meetings as required, keeping staff informed of pertinent plans from the brand department
- Maintain open communication links with customers to address inquiries, requests, queries and feedback appropriately
- Develop and manage brand management budget
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
- Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Require an excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant, senior executive assistant or in other secretarial position
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Strong research and Analytical skills
- Budget management skills
- In-depth understanding of the company’s current product and future concept
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, excel, power point
- Proficiency in English
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Analytical skill to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Minimum HND and BSC holders
- Applicants must reside in Lagos state; on the island preferably
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551157 to apply for this job .