An FMCG firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- To maintain and growth business in current and new clients
- To identify and collect new outlets every month in line with strategy and annual goals
- Establish good relationships with the chef / owner / buyer of each outlet to ensure maximum number of principal range are bought by outlet.
- Generate order at every outlets for all principal products listed at outlet by checking stocks available, looking at opportunities to sell more SKU’s per call.
- Ensure all outlets are profitable as per minimum order quantities.
- Replace outlets that are not viable with new outlets that will meet requirements.
- Place orders of products in the required format by Fieldmax, E-mail and Phone -in
- Ensure adequate shelf space at all outlets and that out-of-stock does not occur.
- Monitoring and reporting to ASM on competitor activities and
- Record all information per call as prescribed into Fieldmax.
- Collect money from outlets as directed by Area Sales Manager.
Competence / Behaviors:
- Ability to spot profitable outlets for prospecting.
- Setting and meeting high objectives.
- Effective communication.
- Exhibit creativity.
- Demonstrate integrity.
- Works well with others.
- Eye for details.
- Smart and positive outlook.
Knowledge and Skills:
Good understanding of Sales activities and territory management
Reporting and analytical skills.
Numeracy and good with figures.
Good computer skills
HND/ BSc Marketing
5 years and above
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551141 to apply for this job .