An FMCG firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Develop annual sales plans and budgets
- Monitor and control the sales budget to ensure optimum utilization of resources
- Forecasting annual, quarterly, and monthly sales goals
- Production planning in line with monthly sales plans
- Develop short / medium / long term strategy towards channel management
- Liaise with supply chain on re-orders
- Creating zonal sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
- Support to develop marketing activities
- Oversee the sales activities of the channel PAN Nigeria
- Evaluate appropriate new sales techniques and ensure its implementation to increase sales volume for the channel
- Provide distributors and customers with information about new or improved products and services to improve sales
- Develop and maintain an efficient distribution network to ensure the comprehensive availability of company products and services across the region to achieve or exceed the sales targets
- Establish and ensure that all sales administration procedures relating to the region are properly implemented to support the sales teams in their efforts to accomplish the sales targets
- Provide leadership and support so that staff are well motivated and engaged to stay and contribute effectively to the organization.
Competence / Behaviors:
- Leading and coaching others.
- Setting high standards and achieving results.
- Customer service and goal-orientation.
- Ability to negotiate and make convincing presentations.
- Effective communication.
- Demonstrate integrity.
- Smart and positive outlook.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good understanding of Sales activities and territory management
- Reporting and analytical skills.
- Numeracy and good with figures.
- Good computer knowledge.
Qualifications / Experience
- HND / BSC Marketing, Humanities, or similar discipline.
- 10 years and above
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551139 to apply for this job .