An FMCG firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Develops Sales plans and budgets to achieve or exceed the annual sales objectives for the region.
- Monitor and control the sales budget to ensure optimum utilization of resources in the region.
- Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activity and continuously search for new opportunities to increase sales in the region.
- Forecasting annual, quarterly, and monthly sales goals.
- Creating zonal sales plans and quotas in alignment with the business objective.
- Oversee the sales activities of the organization's products/services in an area.
- Evaluate appropriate new sales techniques and ensure its implementation to increase sales volume of the region.
- Provide distributors and customers in the region with information about new or improved products and services to improve sales in the region.
- Develop and maintain an efficient distribution network to ensure the comprehensive availability of company products and services across the region to achieve or exceed the sales targets.
- Establish and ensure that all sales administration procedures relating to the region are properly implemented to support the sales teams in their efforts to accomplish the sales targets.
- Provide leadership so that staff are well motivated and engaged to stay and contribute effectively to the organization.
Competence / Behaviors:
- Leadership and motivating others.
- Setting high standards and achieving results.
- Ability to negotiate and make convincing presentations.
- Effective communication.
- Demonstrate integrity.
- Smart and positive outlook.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good understanding of Sales activities and territory management
- Reporting and analytical skills.
- Numeracy and good with figures.
- Good computer knowledge.
Qualifications / Experience
- HND / BSC Marketing, Humanities, or similar discipline
- 8 years and above
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551135 to apply for this job .