PALs Concierge seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Interacts with the company’s clients to provide them with information to address inquiries regarding services.
- Assist in responding to clients’ queries promptly via emails, calls and social media.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all clients and communicate with them on a regular basis
- Closing deals in-person or via phone calls
- Manage, track, and follow-up on all clients and arrange meetings with clients.
- Respond to emails and phone inquiries
- Keep clients informed promptly about updates
- Compile reports and attend to company emails
- Assist with and contribute to marketing and advertising initiatives
- Exhibit expert knowledge regarding the services offered to clients.
- Frequently check-in with clients to confirm their satisfaction of services provided
- Calmly handle customer complaints and work to find solutions
- Having weekly meetings with team members to deliberate on ideas and share information that would improve work performance.
- At least a BSc / HND holder.
- He/she must have at least two to three years working experience in the customer service industry.
- Knowledge of the travel industry is an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal communication, listening and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, good attitude with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage time effectively and exhibit leadership qualities.
- Must have a good command of English and/any other indigenous language(s)
- Must be computer and social media savvy.
- Must be smart and hardworking
- He/she must be able to work without supervision
- Must have a laptop and excellent knowledge of all Microsoft packages.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551133 to apply for this job .