Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been re-imagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
- Maintain & controlling all plant Utility & facility and make sure that all equipment are in good condition
- Improve/develop electric facility and control the usage by effective manner
- Ensure that effective electrical preventative maintenance techniques are applied in a comprehensive program to maintain the machines / equipment an optimal manner including condition monitoring where appropriate
- Ensure that effective corrective maintenance / trouble shooting techniques are applied in a comprehensive program to maintain the machines / equipment an optimal manner including condition monitoring where appropriate
- Manages sub-ordinates performance through the development and implementation of targeted personnel performance management measures including constant and efficient performance reviews, giving feedback, coaching, and counselling.
- University degree in Engineering major
- Experience in Electrical maintenance area minimal 3-5 years
- Familiar with International Electrical Standard
- Excellence knowledge on Control system
- Understanding SCADA & robotic system as well as electrical drawing
- Good knowledge on electrical safety & efficiency standard
- Familiar with IL6S/ TPM
- Having leadership experience at least 2 years
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551124 to apply for this job .