LoftyInc Allied Partners, is an enterprise development company that supports start-up teams, innovative enterprises and social impact projects in West Central Africa. LoftyInc’s work cuts across infrastructure, energy and social impact sectors (education, healthcare and agriculture); where it leverages technology, global partnerships & best-in-class processes.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring attendance logbook
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to line manager, including all furniture, fittings and equipment.
- Assist with petty cash
- Other tasks as assigned by your supervisor
- Must be Female
- Must live around Ikeja, ogba,agege
Skills and Attributes:
- Willingness to learn, develop, and contribute
- Flexible and adaptable in response to changing circumstances and a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551111 to apply for this job .