DKT INTERNATIONAL is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT INTERNATIONAL is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world. DKT NIGERIA is set to recruit a Medical Sales Representatives based in LAGOS state. We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through social marketing and promotion and distribution of our products.
- Dkt Nigeria is set to recruit Key Accounts/Wholesale Executive. The position is based in IBADAN, but extensive travelling is required in and around the region. The position report to National Key Accounts/Wholesale Manager.
- The job purpose is the development and maintenance of strategic business partnerships at WHOLESALE and KEY ACCOUNTS level of our products distribution and employ strategies ensuring effective and efficient support of sales team through optimal availability of DKT products wherever and whenever they are in need in Nigeria.
- Supervision of the entire Key Accounts/Wholesale customers in the region.
- Implement the Key Accounts Management strategy of Nigeria effectively positioning DKT’s products tailored to the needs of Key Accounts and Wholesale customers.
- Maintain and monitor inventory levels at Modern Wholesales outlets.
- Generate and meet demand at the Wholesale level.
- Ensure prompt payments are made by the customers as per company’s guidelines and credit limits.
- Responsible for the achievement of the Wholesale sales target in the region.
- Develop and maintain partnership at Wholesale and Key Accounts.
- Competitor analysis and market research
- Bachelor's Degree in pharmacy or Biological Sciences minimum.
- Possess 3-5 years demonstrable working experience in similar position in a pharmaceutical/OTC organization.
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer-focused working environment.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure with limited supervision whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (A well detailed CV which should include Biodata, Education & Work Experience) with subject tagged Key Accounts Executive – Location (Key Accounts Executive – Ibadan).
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551107 to apply for this job .