Mindfield Resources - Our client, a successful business which produces well-known consumer goods within the FMCG category, high turnover with exceptional sales figures and a passion for hiring highly-capable and ambitious sales professionals, is looking to get on board a qualified candidate for their operations in Lagos, Nigeria, to fill the position above.
- The incumbent will mange the van sales operation in order to generate growth and profitability within the assigned region.
- Achieving the sales numbers to generate maximum volume and margin,
- Planing an effective go to market strategy which would optimize the assigned territory leading to full coverage,
- Participating in budget setting to ensure sales budgets are reasonable and meet sales demand,
- Maintaining strong customer relation to drive the business,
- Reviewing and analyzing the sales force achievements,
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities through more coverage, promotional activities, range extensions or merchandising changes would be the primary responsibilities.
- A Track record of managing the Traditional Trade/Wholesale/Van Sales Channels.
- At least 10 years' Sales, Account Management experience in the FMCG sector Man-management experience is required.
- Graduate calibre, preferably with an MBA Good knowledge and experience of marketing and brand building activities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551086 to apply for this job .