SureCredit exists to provide instant non-cash value (in the form of purchasing vouchers) to credible individuals. We believe there is a huge disconnect between creditworthy individuals and the access to purchasing power. We aim to bridge the gap by providing vouchers that can be redeemed instantly and paid for conveniently. Through affiliations with sister enterprises, SureGifts and SureRemit, the company is utilizing the power of data science to reduce the cost of its service delivery.
- We are looking for a Data Analyst who can help drive our vision to give everyone, everywhere, fair financial access.
- Our Ideal candidate is someone who is highly skilled in Excel, with a keen eye for detail and a healthy skepticism for data.
- In this role, You will operate at the intersection of risk analysis and data science - designing and evaluating models that work and are scalable.
- Use data available from a user's smartphone to build fraud and credit models that can help make real-time decisions.
- Advise Credit Decisions - Identify good borrowers by assessing structured and unstructured data, and verifying same.
- Prevent Fraud - Identify patterns of fraudulent behavior and build models to detect and prevent these behaviors.
- Grow Product - Identify use patterns, understand user experiences, test ideas and improve conversion rates through experimentation.
- Grow Market - Use external and internal data sources to measure and optimize marketing spend
- Bachelor's Degree;
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English;
- Able to analyse and synthesise data. You are “in your element” when working with Excel.
- Entrepreneurial spirit -- be prepared to teach yourself new skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Technical savvy
- Able to take Initiative
- Problem solving skills
- Keen eye for details
- Team spirit
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- New MacBook Pro
- Flex-time (work from home twice a month)
- Housing assistance
- Free Breakfast
- Gifting and rewards culture
- Work with a bunch of fun, smart and creative people.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551075 to apply for this job .