Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Planning and monitoring work within the workshop,
- Supervising the space Instrument makers,
- Managing stock levels eg. materials, fixings and tooling,
- Maintaining material sheet, fasteners databases.
- General administration for personnel and record keeping and Quality control
- Hands on experience with Chinese trucks (optional).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (MS-excel, MS-word, Outlook etc).
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in the work environment
- Normal working hours are 8:00 am. - 5:00 pm. daily.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's.
- Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551072 to apply for this job .