Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Ensures the load and discharge are performed accurately and timely and relate with port operations
- Acts as a focal point for any issues that may arise with assigned trucks whether company or third party trucks
- Works closely with Transporters and port operations teams to ensure container traffic is handled by the port/terminals in a timely manner
- Interacts with port operations and clearing department to facilitate the timely delivery of containers/cargo.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (MS-excel, MS-word, Outlook etc).
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in the work environment
- Normal working hours are 8:00 am. - 5:00 pm. daily.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's.
- Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551071 to apply for this job .